Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love having artsy friends... and, when those artsy friends are bridesmaids...holler!
Me: "I need a veil. Shit! The one I bought looks like shit!"
Mac: "I can make you one."
Me: "Just go buy that one we saw. I liked it. I guess. I'll give you money."
Mac: "Dude. I can make you one."

Pretty much everything I say is met with, "I can make you one."
Me: "We need to put a backsplash in our kitchen."
Webb: "I can do it."

Me: "I need throw pillows!"
Webb: "I am making you some for your wedding shower gift. How many do you need?"

Fabulous.
Webb is getting married in about three weeks, and I'm getting married in eight. I'm glad Mac is a good sport. I'm glad, for her sake, that we aren't normal brides.

My bus got rerouted on the way into town this morning and I got to drive past the Lincoln Park Zoo. Sweet. I should go there more. I should do a lot of things more. One day I might leave Chicago and actually might miss it, too.
Might.

1 comment:

-M said...

I love that I can hear all three of your voices in those conversations.
AHhahaha.