Monday, May 5, 2008

This is the last week of classes and, for the most part, I'll be done. I have no exams, just papers, and I can BS my way through a paper much easier than a test. I'll have to go downtown one or two days next week and then it's off to Indy for Webb's wedding! THEN, Mac is coming home to Chicago with me for a couple days.
Summer.
I love it.
Chicago is amazing in the summer. It'll be even more wonderful this year because having a dog makes you go outside three or four times a day. And how can I look in those beautiful brown eyes and say no to a trip to the dog park?
The weekend was awesome. Friday I worked on homework, relaxed, and went to a job interview for a second summer job. I haven't heard anything yet, but my fingers are crossed. Saturday David and I got up reallllllly early to participate in Bark in the Park, which is an annual 5K for dog lovers and their dogs. It benefits the Anti-Cruelty Society, where we got our Jake. He saw so many old friends and we found his picture all over one of the posters there. Awesome. Sunday we got engagement pictures done (yes, the month before the wedding. Oh well!) at the beach and the park. It was a great dog-centric weekend.
Summer. It's here...

No comments: